Walai Tug Fahai Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walai Tug Fahai Tribe

Cebu Tambayan 11

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

getting married

Go down 
+2
-tuko-
pie_wati
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pie_wati

pie_wati

Female Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : sekwet
Humor : mka hilak dayun usa ka baril
Registration date : 2008-06-20

getting married Empty
PostSubject: getting married   getting married Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:03 am

1. when will you know its time to tie the knot with your partner? bee
2. you're getting married you love this person so much but found out that he/she isnt really inlove with you? do you think you will push through the plan? Sad affraid
3. how will you know that he/she is the right one for you? Question Rolling Eyes

eheheh senxa mga pips 3 at once ako questions heheheh......... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://echoepie.piczo.com
-tuko-

-tuko-

Female Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : Accounting intern/ mah hobbies racing, chatting, hang-out with friends and playing pool
Registration date : 2008-06-15

getting married Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting married   getting married Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:26 am

1. when will you know its time to tie the knot with your partner?
ans: hmmmmh....by the time that we know that we truly inlove with each other....

2. you're getting married you love this person so much but found out that he/she isnt really inlove with you? do you think you will push through the plan?
Ans:hmmmmmm if that is so? i will set him free....what is that marriage for when two people isnt love each other.....

3. how will you know that he/she is the right one for you? Question Rolling Eyes
Ans:hmmmmmmm...simple..!if i'm so much satisfied of his company....and if i kept his love in my heart....!
Back to top Go down
http://www.k3zzy-m3.com
karapata

Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : reading books..
Registration date : 2008-08-21

getting married Empty
PostSubject: karapata   getting married Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:00 am

1. when will you know its time to tie the knot with your partner?
....ahhhmmmmm.....pagbuntis nako lol!..hehehe...bitaw, kidding aside..f im ready financially and emotionaly...that cant be denied na money really matters when starting a family...then
2. you're getting married you love this person so much but found out that he/she isnt really inlove with you? do you think you will push through the plan?
..para sa ako...i wont force him...i wont take the risk thinking na someday he might love me back...what if dili...Love can fly ra ba jud...basin manlupad na ang mga flying saucer ana...hehehe
3. how will you know that he/she is the right one for you?
...maybe f ma feel nako ang love sa guy...then secure na ko sa iya....thats all for now kay wa pa man koy vanah...i'll tell yah f naa nah oh go on
Back to top Go down
synthyyve

synthyyve

Number of posts : 34
Job/hobbies : singer,,,, quality control ass,

getting married Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting married   getting married Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:23 am

I don't know kung kami jud kung dili sya magbinuang nako ,pwede nako magminyo 2,dili nako sya pakawalan oi kay dako nako gasto sa kasal namo,hehehehe,bahala manglaki sya ,,dili nako sya buhian kay mahal bayad pa devorce,hehehehehhee lol! 3,kung makdawat sya nako sa akong kabatan on kay bata na baya ko karon nya naa pajud ko anak,huhuhuhuuhhuu, I don't know
Back to top Go down
tapay.tapay

tapay.tapay

Number of posts : 47
Job/hobbies : job?blow job btaw wla pa jd tawn;))

getting married Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting married   getting married Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:33 pm

ay nko dapat ng mo s2rya ang isa ka tao dapat buhaton sd onta dli lng ky kotu ra sa s2rya ky owaw bya na mag cge lng og yawit sa baba nya wla sa buhat saon sd Mad Mad kapoy bya sd cge lng balik2x s2rya ky mapol-an sd ang tao ana Mad Mad hee hee
Back to top Go down
kuyamad

Female Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : mokaon,byahe,basa ug books,surfing,chatting

getting married Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting married   getting married Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:45 am

ehemm...since im married already and im out of the questions na, ang ako ika advice sa inyu mga guys..kanang choose the right one,responsible sya ug love jud ka sa keke/girlalo.pero kung akoy daga run d jud k magminyu,magtilaw2x rako,hehehehe..im not saying na nagmahay ko ha...wat i mean is being a single is soooo nice...pagtagbaw jud mo sa inyung pagkasingle.kay mung minyu namu nah d najud mo kalakaw w/out asking permission sa inyung partner or else mag world war 4 jud,hehehehehe...
Back to top Go down
-tuko-

-tuko-

Female Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : Accounting intern/ mah hobbies racing, chatting, hang-out with friends and playing pool

getting married Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting married   getting married Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:20 pm

hala ate brit cge mgtagbaw ko skong pgkadaga 40 nko mgminyo =))
i think every girl nmn jd wish jd makapangasawa og gud guy
pro naa mn gud uban nga guy na mai lng kng uyab pa mo
tapos pg minyo na didto nigawas ang tinood na color mao na akong
kahadlokan ba.....!huhuhuhuhuh.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.k3zzy-m3.com
Sponsored content

getting married Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting married   getting married Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting married
Page 1 of 1