Walai Tug Fahai Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walai Tug Fahai Tribe

Cebu Tambayan 11

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Story..!

Go down 
+3
synthyyve
wtf_ud_rickz
-tuko-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-tuko-

-tuko-

Female Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : Accounting intern/ mah hobbies racing, chatting, hang-out with friends and playing pool
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Love Story..! Empty
PostSubject: Love Story..!   Love Story..! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:45 pm

guyz basahin niyo to ang ganda...!

A boy walked into a CD store and saw a girl behind the counter.

She smiled and he thought it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen before and wanted to kiss her right there.

He said "Uh... Yeah... Umm... I would like to buy a CD." He picked one out and gave her money for it.

"Would you like me to wrap it for you?" she asked, smiling her cute smile again.

He nodded and she went to the back.

She came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to him. He took it and walked out of the store. He went home and from then on, he went to that store everyday and bought a CD, and she wrapped it for him. He took the CD home and put it in his closet. He was still too shy to ask her out and he really wanted to but he couldn't. His mother found out about this and told him to just ask her.

So the next day, he took all his courage and went to the store. He bought a CD like he did
everyday and once again she went to the back of the store and came back with it
wrapped. He took it and when she wasn't looking, he left his phone number on the desk and ran out...

!!!RRRRRING!!!

The mother picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

It was the girl!!! She asked for the boy and the mother started to cry and said, "You don't
know? He passed away yesterday...

" The line was quiet except for the cries of the boy's mother. Later in the day. The mother
went into the boy's room because she wanted to remember him. She thought she
would start by looking at his clothes. So she opened the closet. She was face to face with piles and piles and piles of unopened CDs. She was surprised to find all those CDs and she
picked one up and sat down on the bed and she started to open one.

Inside, there was a CD and as she took it out of the wrapper, out fell a piece of paper. The
mother picked it up and started to read it.

It said: Hi... I think you are really cute. Do you wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn

The mother opened another CD...

Again there was a piece of paper. It said: Hi... I think you are really cute. Do you wanna go out
with me? Love, Jacelyn
Back to top Go down
http://www.k3zzy-m3.com
wtf_ud_rickz

wtf_ud_rickz

Male Number of posts : 48
Job/hobbies : chatting/nangita pa og trabaho
Humor : sence nyahahaha amvor oi unsa manang humor

Love Story..! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Story..!   Love Story..! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:44 am

nice story but sad kc the boy was died Sad if he opened the CD unta!.....mao nah gi ingon nga nasa olhi ra ang pag basol!... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wtf-ud.piczo.com
synthyyve

synthyyve

Number of posts : 34
Job/hobbies : singer,,,, quality control ass,
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Love Story..! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Story..!   Love Story..! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:35 pm

:[-O<: :[-O<: :[-O<: mao na resulta sa tameme ,kung nag pabaga pato sya sa iyang face,sila unta magkauyab,hehehehhee,kalooy niya sya, :[-O<: :[-O<: :[-O<: :[-O<:
Back to top Go down
tuko

Love Story..! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Story..!   Love Story..! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:05 am

yah mao jd....it taught a lesson that we should not ipagpabukas kng ano mn ang gusto

nothing gwin ngayon whether it turns out be negative or positive atleast we tried our

best. Smile I love you bee
Back to top Go down
aLibangbang

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : studying .. surfing the net
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Love Story..! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Story..!   Love Story..! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:54 am

haLa ! nakakapanindig baLahibo nman ung story .. cheers
Back to top Go down
-tuko-

-tuko-

Job/hobbies : Accounting intern/ mah hobbies racing, chatting, hang-out with friends and playing pool

Love Story..! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Story..!   Love Story..! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:57 pm

mao jd bang.....grabe au ang love story ba.....
Back to top Go down
wtf_lamok
Admin
wtf_lamok

Female Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : i love adventures, chatting
Humor : whEn i sEE funny faCes huMoR na!wahaha
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Love Story..! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Story..!   Love Story..! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:25 am

OhHhh.. No WHy he DdnT oPEnD it? scratch Y man saD naMaTai c BOi worried
Back to top Go down
http://wtf-tribe-11.to-relax.net
tuko

Love Story..! Empty
PostSubject: Love Story..!   Love Story..! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:09 pm

mao pd btw namatay mao na lesson ato madawat na we need to SPEAK OUT sa atong nabati s isa ka tao....!
though sometimes we fail our expectation but at least na sulti na to dba GUYZZZZZZZZZZ!hhehehehe
Back to top Go down
-tuko-

-tuko-

Love Story..! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Story..!   Love Story..! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:10 pm

mao pd btw namatay mao na lesson ato madawat na we need to SPEAK OUT sa atong nabati s isa ka tao....!
though sometimes we fail our expectation but at least na sulti na to dba GUYZZZZZZZZZZ!hhehehehe
Back to top Go down
kuyamad

Female Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : mokaon,byahe,basa ug books,surfing,chatting
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Love Story..! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Story..!   Love Story..! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:55 am

makahilak ug dugo unya makakundinar ug kalag........
Back to top Go down
the_boss

the_boss

Female Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Eating, eating, eating and eating

Love Story..! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Story..!   Love Story..! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:07 pm

waaaaaaa What a Face kahadlok anah ate brittt oiii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Story..! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Story..!   Love Story..! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Story..!
Page 1 of 1